It’s the most wonderful time of the year, and American shoppers are gearing up for the holiday season by hunting down the best deals. Black Friday and Cyber Monday are on the horizon, and the precious metals industry is ready with fresh products for the 2021 holiday season and upcoming deals for the start of the holiday shopping season. From silver bars and rounds to silver coins and other Christmas-themed products, you will find no shortage of collectible gifts and stocking stuffers ready for you this Christmas.
Silver Holiday Bars
When it comes to simple stocking stuffers, 1 oz silver holiday bars are a great option. The newest design available in 2021 features the Happy Holidays Snowman. This 1 oz silver bar is available as the Silver Happy Holidays Snowman and the Silver Colorized Happy Holidays Snowman. Both bars have the image of a snowman head wearing a top hat, earmuffs, and a scarf while smoking a corncob pipe. The colorized version shows a black hat with green trim, green earmuffs, and a red-and-green scarf.
Silver Holiday Rounds
There’s no shortage of variety when it comes to silver holiday rounds. You can purchase traditional silver rounds with holiday-themed designs or colorized silver rounds with Christmas- and winter-themed rounds. Examples of these designs include the following:
- Silver Merry Christmas Rocking Horse: one of the simplest toys commonly gifted at Christmas is a rocking horse. This Merry Christmas design shows a wooden rocking horse with fluffed fabric for the mane and tail. There is a wooden train at the bottom of the field too.
- Silver Bless All The Children Nativity: the nativity scene is popular at Christmas and replicates the biblical descriptions of the birth of Jesus Christ. This design shows the Star of Bethlehem overhead as Mary and Joseph watch over a young Baby Jesus in his manger.
- Happy Hanukkah: celebrated before Christmas each year, the Jewish holiday of Hanukkah is the biggest celebration on the Hebrew calendar each year. The design field includes the image of a Star of David with a menorah at the center.
- Colorized Happy Holidays Wreath: one of two colorized wreath designs, this image has a secular greeting for the season with HAPPY HOLIDAYS 2021 at the center of a lush, green evergreen wreath with bells, a star, candy canes, and a large red bow.
- Colorized Merry Christmas Wreath: celebrating Christmas, this colorized wreath design shows a different wreath design of smaller evergreens with countless leaves of holly and berries as well as falling snowflakes.
- Colorized Snowing Santa: known as Saint Nick, Kris Kringle, and Santa Claus, this jolly figure has a thick, white beard with his traditional red-and-white outfit. The background field includes gently falling snow with lights strung above.
- Colorized Christmas Trio: there are many figures associated with the holiday season, and three of those important figures are shown in the trio design. The colorized images include a snowman, a reindeer, and a polar bear wearing Santa hats and red scarves.
On an important note, the silver colorized rounds mentioned above include drawstring felt bags for shipping with protective capsules. The capsules have a built-in loop at the top that enables you to use your own string, thread, or a hook to hang these rounds on your tree at Christmas.
Silver Holiday Coins
Each year, mints around the world offer holiday-, winter-, and Christmas-themed silver bullion coins. These products are often collectibles with proof visuals, colorized fields, and limited mintages. In 2021, there are two major releases worth noting:
- Harry Potter Seasons Greetings: this design captures the brilliance of a snowy winter with snowflakes falling over the silhouette of Hogwarts in the central design field as symbols of the Harry Potter universe surround the central design element.
- Mickey Mouse Seasons Greetings: in this colorized release, the image of an animated Mickey Mouse wearing a Santa Claus outfit leans against a stack of wrapped Christmas gifts as the background field features falling snow, green fir trees, and a happy snowman.
Silver PEZ Wafers and Dispensers are one of the hottest collectible items. First issued in 2020, these releases come with themed designs and dispensers that range from generic Spring imagery, Easter designs, Summer images, and holiday themes. This year’s holiday theme is the 30 Gram Silver Elf PEZ Wafers and Dispenser. With an Elf-themed box for shipping, the set comes with an Elf PEZ dispenser and six separate 5 Gram silver wafers with an image of an elf on one side. You’ll want to move quickly on this option though as these sets are already sold out at the mint!
Christmas Card American Eagles
As a new choice this holiday season, Provident Metals has 2021 American Eagle 1 oz Silver Type 2 Coins available inside of sealed Christmas card. Each card comes with an individual American Eagle Silver Coin sealed inside. The Red Merry Christmas Card is a red card packaging with holly and berries in the background and an ornate script of MERRY CHRISTMAS. The Merry Christmas Present Card features sprigs of evergreen, small, wrapped gifts, and decorative balls on the card design and a simple print of MERRY CHRISTMAS.
Act Now So You Don’t Miss Out!
Christmas-themed silver, whether it’s silver bars and rounds or silver coins and PEZ dispensers, is limited. From limited mintages to limited-time striking, these products won’t be around forever. Provident Metals can assist you with questions at 800-313-3315, online using our live chat, and via our email address. Our blog is available each week with a new focus and you can follow us on Facebook for more information.